▼

quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2026

Strelets Dream sets - Landsknechts

(Para a versão em Português, clique aqui)

Greetings, gentlemen.

I've always wondered how a Strelets Landsknecht set would look like, due to the company's unique sculpting style (which I really enjoy).

So I asked Grok and Gemini to generate images of what the box art and the miniatures might look like.

Here are the results from Grok - I made several attempts to create a box art, but no matter how many times I provided the Strelets logo as reference, Grok would never make a box art with it:


Anyway, Grok's box art was somewhat fine, although the Landsknechts do not look very much Renaissance-like, but rather Napoleonic and pirate-esque. I guess the art style slightly matches some of the style used in some of the Strelets' boxes but not very much (even so, only considering when they use drawings or paintings as box art: Strelets often uses pictures of actors in costumes)

The miniatures generated by Grok were not so good: they look more like English Civil War troops, and they also have that look of generic Blender sculpts, not resembling the Strelets style at all  - but yet the poses are kind of good:

Here are the results from Gemini, much better than Grok's:


Gemini got the logo almost right (9 out of 10), the box really looks like a Strelets' box and the box art is great, even though the picture did not match very much the Strelets' art style (I think it resembles more Zvezda's) - but at least the soldiers depicted are really Landsknechts.

Gemini also generated for me an image of what such miniatures might look like. I think it got again a result that is much closer to Zevzda's (specially the sprue configuration) or even Red Box's style:



Anyway, while we don't have an official Strelets Landsknecht kit, the existing one that mostly resembles the subject is M053-Crimean War Sardinians (and just because of their feathered hats and their guns - so that's a big stretch on my part). If I ever buy this set, I would try to convert its miniatures to Landsknechts.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário